HOW TO USE:
1. Shake and spray FLATOUT all over your skin.
2. Concentrate on pressure points [neck, wrist, inside elbow, behind knee, ankles, feet, face]
• Throughly mist any areas you don’t want mosquito bites.
• Avoid direct eye contact
3. Reapply as needed or approximately every half hour
FUN THINGS TO TRY:
• Watch the sun set
• Feel the wind blow your hair
• Look at something really close up
• Notice the living beauty that surrounds you
• Sit down, be quiet and watch
OUR NATURAL FORMULA:
FLATOUT is a revolutionary natural mosquito repellent that harnesses the power of organic Sweetgrass (Hierochloe odorata)
This traditional plant not only has U.S. government research to validate its effectiveness, it also smells garden fresh.
Recent studies, by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, led by Dr. Charles Cantrell, discovered that the sweet aromatic grass matched the repellent potency of DEET. This northern climate plant contains two chemical compounds, phytoplankton and coumarin, which are known to repel mosquitoes. In a press release, published by the American Chemical Society (2015), Cantrell said, “In this three minute time-frame, measuring the number of bites, they were just as effective as DEET.” Cantrell’s experiments were supported in part by a Deployed War-Fighter Protection research program grant funded by the U.S. Department of Defense through the Armed Forces Pest Management Board.
ARTICLES: American Chemical Society / BBC News / CBS News / Fortune / Newsweek / ScienceBeta / Sciencedaily / Smithsonian / Treehugger / Washington Post
flat-out \ ˈflat-ˌau̇t \: adjective Informal 1. moving or working at top speed or with maximum effort; all-out 2. downright; thoroughgoing
Here at FLATOUT SUPPLY CO., we promote connection with nature. We make products that help you go further and push your outdoor experience. Whether you enjoy climbing rocks, planting flowers or sitting on a park bench - do it FLATOUT.